Are you looking to enhance and improve the look of your teeth and gums? If so, speak with your dentist about a potential cosmetic dentistry treatment. Find the cosmetic dentistry service that suits you. Here are a few tips about possible cosmetic dentistry treatments:
– Dental implants are cosmetic augmentations that replace missing teeth with permanent, durable materials that look and act like normal teeth.
– Dentures are a unique form of cosmetic dentistry that creates removable replacements for missing teeth.
– Teeth whitening treatments are cosmetic augmentations that rely on mouth trays and gels to gently and safely remove stains and discolorations from your natural teeth.
– Dental bridges are cosmetic augmentations that fill out your smile by replacing missing teeth and filling in the gaps left behind.
– Dental crowns are cosmetic augmentations that fully cover the area of the tooth above the gum line, resulting in an increased aesthetic and additional protection from many oral health disorders.
– Dental veneers are cosmetic augmentations that cover the fronts of missing teeth with customizable, thin shells that drastically improve the look of teeth.
– Dental bonding consists of cosmetic augmentations that cover damaged or stained areas of teeth.
If you would like to learn more about cosmetic dentistry, book an appointment with Sterling Dental, and contact us at our dentist office in Sarasota, Florida. Our number is 941-926-9888. Dr. Borys Averbukh and our entire team look forward to your visit.